Construction project of 6 (Six) storey building - Call 9944996
Neighborhood Male -- HulhuMale
Square Feet 1200
Add to Watchlist
HS00
0
0.0% positive feedback
phone 9944996
message Message
store View all Items Follow

Description

Construction project of 6 (Six) storey building - Call 9944996

Awarding a construction project to a contractor who invests 30% of the project by constructing 30% of this Project that was valued at MVR 9 Million. Remaining 70% will be financed by a Home construction loan and paid to the Contractor

Contractor can recover their investment by leasing one floor of the building

Project value: MVR 9 Million

Advantages:

- Contractor will be awarded the full contruction of this building construction project

- Contractor can recover the investment by leasing one floor of the building for a period of 25 years

Interested parties call 9944996 for more information, if cannot reach please text.